September 7, 2012

Hanging out at the Highline

Our city summer is quickly coming to a close. And while I love falltime in New York, part of me just wishes we could delay its arrival. Or, that we could just freeze this moment & stay in this endless summer forever-like today hanging out at the Highline, sipping on chilled limeade, watching these barefoot beauties bask in the simple delights around them. We were quite the spectacle...forget the cool views of NYC, there were 5 babies together at the same place at the same time! Wow! People even thought Hudson, Macy, & Scott were triplets. We got lots of happy stares & comments from delighted passerbys, & more than a few people (including tourists) who stopped to snap a photo of the babies together. Watch out Lady Liberty, spotlight's on something new!

I'm loving this new "stay-at-home" gig. Although Huds & I rarely find ourselves "staying" at home, we love our adventures, but most of all, I'm loving every moment with this guy. Every smile, every laugh. Maybe that's really why I don't want the summer to end. My baby is growing up too fast!


Em + Huds, Kristi + Macy, Whitney + Scott, Tiffany + Henry, Breanne + Kenna

No comments:

Post a Comment