May 31, 2009

biking by the George Washington

We went biking and found ourselves George Washingto bridge bound. That is one thing I love out here...all the bridges! I guess that is what you get when you live on an island and the island tries to stay connected to the world!

I often forget that Manhattan is an island.




Along the way, we came across this Greek inspired structure on the side of the highway. Randomly placed? Yes. But I am beginning to not be so surprised at all the surprising things I see out here. This place has everything!

3 comments:

  1. I've been waiting and waiting to hear how he proposed? And can you post a picture of your ring... please :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on getting engaged! Did Kyle go to Weber State, because he looks familiar? Good luck with the wedding plans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blog! It looks like you are having a blast out there. Hope all the planning is going well.

    ReplyDelete