April 18, 2009

the line-up

business trips + company credit card = too much food

1. Applebees: oriental chicken salad
2. The Cheesecake Factory: Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake Wonder
3. Marriott Courtyard: hot oatmeal with a sprinkle of brown sugar, craisins, and walnuts
4. Brio Mediterranean Bistro: chicken & spinach salad with strawberries and kiwi vineagrette
5. One: red snapper, steamed banana rice, sweet snap peas
6. Tim Hortons: classic NY bagel & strawberry cream cheese
7. Pittsford Pub: Oriental Chicken Salad
8. Phillip's European: pasta primaviera & German chocolate cake
9. Subway: turkey sandwich



All eaten in the past 4 days. Does anyone want to go on a no-eating diet with me? I feel like I have had enough food to last me for life! Man, I am going to have to be careful in this corporate lifestyle.

.....fruit anyone? I tell you what...this is all I am going to be allowed to eat for quite some time!


No comments:

Post a Comment